My comment policy is as follows and may change without notice.
- I reserve the right to remove any comments without explanation, though to date I have never had to do so. I moderate people’s first comment i.e. I read it, see if you are ‘real’ and not spam and then after that you are welcome to comment without being moderated.
- If you put a hyperlink in your comment it will be held until I have checked that the link works and I might tidy up the comment so that the link works from a word in your comment, they look neater that way.
- I sometimes correct spelling and typos (bad habit of old ex teacher) to make your comments look lovely.
- If you have commented previously and change email address then the WordPress software treats you as if you are a ‘new’ commenter and once again holds your comments for moderation.
- I get on average between 30 – 60 spam comments a day, 99.99% of which are held in a folder by Akismet, very occasionally a nice human being gets caught up in there by mistake. I scan them all and will rescue you if you are in there.
- I do not carry advertising. In fact I pay WordPress a small fee each year not to have advertising on the blog.
- This blog is a personal blog reflecting my interests and hobbies.
- If you wish to contact me, please leave a comment on a recent post with a valid email address.
- Thank you for all your lovely comments, they make the blog come alive and give me great pleasure.